how to set tp and sl
How can I add a Stop Loss or Take Profit after I placed a trade on MT4?
To enter a Stop Loss or Take Profit after your trade has executed:
- From the Terminal Window, find the trade you want to add a Stop Loss or (Take Profit) to
- Right click on the trade
- Choose “Modify or Delete Order”
- In the Order window, confirm the order number listed in the top left hand corner is the same as the order number in the terminal window for the trade you want to modify
- You may can manually add a Stop Loss Rate in the window titled Stop Loss and the same for the Take Profit
- to set tp ( in our signals tp always 100 pips ) its very simple
if the signal is buy just add 100 pips or 1000 points
if the signal is sell just minus 100 pips or 1000 points
example if we send you a signal and the the enter price is 1.23600
if the signal is buy then the tp will be 1.23600 +1000 = 1.24600
if the signal is sell the the tp will be 1.23600 -1000 = 1.22600
Since our tp is big our signals will take around a week till they hit tp so be patient
no need for sl in our signals as we will tell you if you should close on manually7.When you feel you have correctly modified the TP and Sl ,and the button for Modify is highlighted, you may submit the order modification.
*Please note that if you use select “points” that 1 point = 1/10the of a pip.