How To Set TP And SL
How can I add a Stop Loss or Take Profit after I placed a trade on MT4?
To enter a Stop Loss (SL) or Take Profit (TP) after your trade has executed:1. From the Terminal Window, find the trade you want to add a SL or TP to.
2. Right click on the trade.
3. Choose “Modify or Delete Order”
4. In the Order window, confirm the order number listed in the top left hand corner is the same as the order number in the terminal window for the trade you want to modify.
5. You may can manually add a SL Rate in the window titled Stop Loss and the same for the TP.
6. To set TP (in our Signals TP is always 100 pips) it's very simple.- If the signal is buy just add 100 pips or 1000 points
- If the signal is sell just minus 100 pips or 1000 points
(Example: If we send you a signal and the enter price is 1.23600. If the signal is buy then the tp will be 1.23600 +1000 = 1.24600. If the signal is sell the the tp will be 1.23600 -1000 = 1.22600.)
Since our TP is big our Signals will take around a week till they hit TP so be patient.
There is no need for SL in our signals as we will tell you if you should close on manually.
7. When you feel you have correctly modified the TP and SL and the button for Modify is highlighted, you may submit the order modification.
*Please note that if you use select “points” that 1 point = 1/10the of a pip.